Job title: Sales Manager ANZ
Reporting to: Chief Customer Officer
Hours: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne (preferable)
The Yield is an Internet of Things (IoT) agriculture technology company that takes the guesswork out of growing. Working with leading growers and corporate agricultural organisations, we help improve customers’ crop yields by providing on-farm sensors and a customised information service to make faster decisions. Come join us in changing the face of agricultural technology and help feed the world without wrecking the planet.
We are looking for a Sales Manager (ANZ) to lead and develop a sales team and ensure that our sales and customer success teams achieve sales targets and contribute to our business growth. You will drive direct sales, as well as reseller and partner relationships that further drive revenue. Through building strong relationships and driving marketing and sales initiatives, you will play a key role in the growth and success of The Yield.
· Develop a sales strategy aligned to our business model
· Develop and implement plans to meet the annual sales strategy,across direct selling, digital marketing selling, reseller and partneropportunities, and service based offerings
· Achieve sales targets, and help the team to do the same
· Build a lead a high performing sales team who drive continualand sustainable business growth
· Build strong relationships across the agriculture industry, reseller channels, and corporates
· Work with marketing to drive lead generation and sales opportunities
· Provide sales reporting, as required
· Improve our sales systems and processes to introduce efficiencies
You will bring:
· Extensive experience working in a similar sales role (5+ years)
· Illustrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
· Experience leading, coaching and mentoring sales professionals
· Experience or strong networks in the agricultural industry would be highly beneficial
You are a natural communicator who loves engaging with customers and partners. You thrive on providing a next-level customer experience and driving success across organisations. You have real-world experience in driving strategy and execution to deliver top projected growth, and aren’t afraid to take responsibility for your work, to stretch yourself and be challenged. You are flexible, with an attitude that you will do whatever it takes to get the job done in a rapidly-changing environment. We also hope you love all things food and can relate to producers across the food chain. Must have a willingness to travel.
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, agency applications will not be accepted for this role. Only those with working rights to Australia need apply.