Ros Harvey, Founder & CEO of The Yield, will feature as a panellist in a session tomorrow as part of a four day symposium on AI and Emerging Technologies.
Hosted by Data61, the symposium forms part of the CSIRO's Next Generation Graduates Programs. Details for Ros' session are:
6 April 2022 | 10am-3.45pm AEST*
Entrepreneurship and innovation in AI and emerging technologies
- Jeremy Howard – Founder, Fast.ai
- Sally-Ann Williams – CEO, Cicada Innovations
- Dr Sue Keay – Founder and Chair of Robotics Australia Group
- Dr Denis Bauer – Transformational Bioinformatics Group Leader, CSIRO
- Camille Goldstone-Henry, Founder and CEO, Xylo Systems
- Dr Peter Cronin, Co-Founder and Head of Data and Partnerships, Prospection Pty Ltd
- Ros Harvey, Founder and CEO of The Yield at 2:15-3:45 pm
Tickets for the symposium can be found here.