To further contribute to our sustainability goals and expedite our journey to net zero, we have recently joined the trace carbon reduction program.
Trace is a digital platform that helps climate conscious individuals and businesses, like us, measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprint and track their impact over time through simple and engaging digital tools.
Trace is on a mission to remove the barriers to becoming carbon neutral by making it accessible, effective and rewarding to take action. Trace;
- Measures our carbon footprint (for free!)
- Educates us further on how to reduce it
- Offsets our carbon footprint through high-impact, verified carbon reduction projects
- Empowers us to share our impact and encourage others start their journey
- Pools together the funds from members to plant trees and invest in projects that reduce or remove carbon emissions from the atmosphere.
The carbon reduction projects chosen by trace deliver measurable benefits aligned with the aims of the Paris Agreement and the UN Sustainable Development Goals. For more information about the projects, see here.
If you'd like to join us on our net zero journey, visit trace to find out more. In the meantime, check out Impact page to see which projects we directly contribute to.