Join us for Western Sydney University’s Agri-Tech Hub vision launch.
The launch will detail the plans for a state-of-the-art commercial greenhouse facility that will act as a co-location space for industry and research as part of Western Sydney University’s plan to deliver technology uptake in a critical sector of the economy, nationally and across western Sydney.
The launch includes key industry spokespeople:
- Professor Barney Glover AO, Vice-Chancellor & President, Western Sydney University
- Ros Harvey, Founder & Managing Director, The Yield
- Professor Yixia (Sarah) Zhang, Research Theme Champion (Environment & Sustainability)
- James Fisher, Director, Western Sydney
- Michelle Lee, Director – Estate Planning & Strategy for Western Sydney University
Date: Thursday, 30 September 2021
Time: 12.30 – 1.30pm
Register: Spaces are limited – register here to attend
Digital Playbook User Scores
Net Promoter Score
Ease of use
No items found.
Like this Article? Share it here:
Ros Harvey joins WSU's Agri-Tech Hub Vision Launch
This article appeared inRead the article...